Randy Michels, co-founder and trademark attorney at Trust Tree, will present a webinar about trademark searches and opinions on July 27, 2016 at 3:00 P.M. Eastern. The webinar will be offered through the Clear Law Institute.
In this webinar, Randy will provide practical guidance on the following topics:
- Why trademark searches are vital
- How to properly conduct a trademark search
- The difference between preliminary and full searches
- What to consider when presenting a trademark search opinion to a client
- How searches are treated during litigation
With over 15 years of legal experience, Randy understands the unique challenges businesses face in protecting their brands with trademarks. He co-founded Trust Tree to address these challenges through the use of technology and an innovative, web-based platform at TrustTreeTrademarks.com.
To register for this free webinar, click HERE.